hope everyone had a good Valentines day!
Wade and I didn't do anything but we are hoping to go to Banff one day together and alone before the baby gets here.
speaking of the baby.... pretty sure it is running out of room!! you know I have had quite the amazing pregnancy.. not much to complain about... until now!! (if you don't like complaining i suggest you stop reading now!)
the other day the baby slowed down in his/her usual movement and so I called me doctor and i had to go to the hospital to get a stress test done and everything was fine! thankfully. But now if I don't have a foot in the ribs I am having a braxton hicks but again if this is all I have to put up with I am ok with that!! I am starting to become more and more uncomfortable as the days go by!! SO thankful that I only have 2 more weeks left of work!! That is the most exciting part right now!! anyways enough of my complaining!!
I am due on March 18 and we are starting to get excited!! we are starting to get prepared, still not as prepared as I would like to be but we are getting there. We can't wait to meet this little bundle.
sorry that this post is all over the place! hopefully next time I will have a little more organization to this all!
Hope everyone has a good Family Day tomorrow!! as for me? we don't get the day off! So I will be at work!! talk to ya'll later!!
-T-




Countdown to baby: T-minus 31 days!
ReplyDeleteSo excited!!
I think you are allowed to do all the complaining you want, you are pregnant. We are thinking of you two and your new addition to your family. we were wondering if you were registered anywhere or if there was anything that could be helpful for the little gal/fella still? Let us know, we'd like to get him/her a welcoming gift!
ReplyDelete