Everything has been good around here
Lynella is currently trying to cut some teeth but other than that
nothing has really been going on.
It is already Feburary which means that I have 2 birthdays to plan for next month
I will try and keep you updated on those
Anyways here are some pictures off of my i-Phone...

This is Lynella and Wade on New Years we actually went and stayed in a hotel just the 3 of us! it was a lot of fun!

This is the hippo that she walks around with constantly

Our first trip to the park! she had a lot of fun and it was actually a pretty nice day.

Nella discovering snow for the first time!

Me and Lynella we went to Chinook and got on the carousel
This is just a picture of us on it!
It was tonnes of fun.
Hope everyone is having a good year so far
-T-
I LOVE the winnie the pooh snow suit! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteAwe you have the CUTEST daughter around! I love that pic of you & Nella-bean - Wade's a pretty lucky guy!
ReplyDelete