We went to Saskatchewan on Thursday night August 4
On Friday we had family pictures head on over here to see those:
Then on Saturday one of my besties from school got married!
It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding.
So elegant and classy just like she wanted.
This was were the reception took place which turned into a dance floor for later. Her colours where black white and a deep purple.
My sister and I went to see them all get ready and let me tell you it was very emotional!
The bridesmaids had on a floor length gown and so the zebra shoes every once and a while would peek out (SOOOO CUTE!)
This is the bride and Wynn, he was hungry though in this picture.
Aunty Niki and Wynn at the speeches.
cutting the cake!
This is the bride and Wynn, he was hungry though in this picture.
I was supposed to be in the wedding but when I found out I was pregnant I bowed out knowing that I would have a newborn.
Monica had a baby girl 2 days before I had Wynn and she did awesome at the wedding, well besides the rolled ankle she got the night before!
Part of me wishes I was in the wedding but I know it was for the best as Wynn is NOT on the feeding schedule of any sort yet so it was really for the best!
Aunty Niki and Wynn at the speeches.
cutting the cake!
Monica and Mya born June 28, 2011
Me and Wynn born June 30, 2011
Kristin and Blake born July 11, 2011
The wedding was gorgeous!
Congratulations Kristina and Corey! we love you guys!
We left that Sunday after meeting.
It was a short trip but am glad we went.
The kids were really good in the vehicle which was a nice bonus.
We are now getting ready to go to BC to the lake so hopefully will update you some more once we get home!
-T-







Thanks so much for the update on you guys, lovely surprise in the mail :) Hope you are well!
ReplyDelete