Remember how I said I wanted to finish all the projects I have started this year? Well here is my most recent project I am trying to finish for a little girls birthday!!
Ya it looks like a tonne of mumble jumble but it makes sense to me! Tonight I went and took some measurements so maybe this weekend we will get the bigger components done. I am just trying to figure it all out in my head! I hope it all goes smoothly I will keep you posted but just wanted to prove that I am indeed trying to keep my resolutions!!
-T-
Ya it looks like a tonne of mumble jumble but it makes sense to me! Tonight I went and took some measurements so maybe this weekend we will get the bigger components done. I am just trying to figure it all out in my head! I hope it all goes smoothly I will keep you posted but just wanted to prove that I am indeed trying to keep my resolutions!!
-T-



Wow! Dad would be so proud of your measurements - that is totally how we do windows! haha!
ReplyDeleteNiki