Thursday, May 31, 2012

Easter

Ok, so I know I am a little late on this post but better late than never right?
We were supposed to go down to Sicamous but I ended up getting a migraine the morning we were supposed to leave and was throwing up and everything from it so we ended up staying home.
We still however had a lot of fun as a family.
This was a couple days before Easter the kids and I coloured eggs


Well these are out of order but, this is Lynella colouring on the eggs with the white crayon so when you dye them the design she made doesn't colour she loved it! I tried to get her to use those stickers once they were dyed but she absolutely refused to use them on eggs!!!

This was her Easter egg basket
and I'm sure you guessed it, this one was Wynn's
So after we coloured eggs the next day I thought it would be fun to have a egg hunt before we went out to the lake with just us (this was before I got sick!) So while the kids napped I hid some eggs.
She absolutely LOVED the egg hunt and am thinking about doing it every once and a while just for fun!

This is what Wynn did while Lynella did her Easter egg hunt.

This morning was the morning I got sick we were supposed to meet Ayla, Ron and aunt Terry but that didn't happen.  After I was done being sick we went to Cora's for lunch for the first time...it was very good!
We then went to auntie Terry's that night for supper and Dennis and Gildas where there which was very nice. (we hadn't really seen them since we moved to a different field.)
We went to the zoo the next day and Wade stood in line to see the new penguin plunge with Wynn while Lynella and I went and seen all the animals.
So here are some of the animals we saw while Wade waited in line like a perfect husband (and not one complaint came out of his mouth! we even went back so he could go with Lynella and he didn't want to what an awesome husband/dad!)
she like the hippos
but she LOVED the monkeys!
I took a picture of this for Wade this guy is his faorite (a vultur) i'm not sure why they are quite ugly and scary!
finally walking into the penguin plunge!
They move so fast you can barely catch them under the water they are so quick!
Lynella and I with the penguins
ok, you are going to get A LOT of penguin pictures now..they were so fascinating!







My boys with the penguins.
And finally all of us in the front of the exhibit.
We had an amazing Easter weekend and were glad we stayed home and saved money because we ended up going to Arizona VERY shortly after that...but I will leave that for another post (hopefully faster than this one came to be!) It is just about June (43 minutes away to be exact!) and I cannot believe my little boy is going to be one in LESS than a month! So we are busy spring cleaning and getting ready for a first birthday party and also getting ready to go to Saskatchewan for a week in June so we will be busy busy bees but I am loving every second of it!
I am so lucky to live the life I live and watch every second of my children growing up, don't mind me I am  just loving life over here!
Toodles!
-T-

1 comment:

  1. haha Tara I love you. Gotta love life and little kids, they sure make you smile everyday.

    ReplyDelete