Oh boy I am so far behind it is kinda of unbelievable!
So be ready for a lot of posts in this last weekend of this year!
So in the summer Sept 21 and 22 We had Monica and Mya come visit us!
We met them at cross Iron and from there headed to Calaway park.
This was Lynella Waiting in the parking lot for Dad haha I wonder where she got that from?
Waiting in line!
Lynella's first ride! on the eggs!
YAY!
Monica and Mya behind us!
Having fun!
Waiting in line for the roller coaster.
The kids and Monica are waiting by the fence...can you see them?
Finally on the roller coaster!
It was fun!!
We had to stop and grab something to eat...it was SOOO hot out!!
We had fries!
Lynella LOVED the carousel!
Waiting for the train!
Mya peed all over her mom shortly after this was taken haha it was kinda funny!
I love this picture of Lynella! Still waiting for the train!
THE TRAIN IS HERE!!
Dad and Wynn on the train!
Lynella on the train!
Mya and Monica were in front of us!!
The view from the train!! the kids really enjoyed it!
Walking around.
The Flinstone area
Halloween decorations and then they were closing so we headed out!
That night we went out for swiss chalet and off to Michaels.
And of course we stopped off at Tim Hortons on the way back home!
I don't really know if I can explain how hilarious this bath was!
This picture was at the beginning but after that I don't think one of them stopped moving/splashing for more than 3 seconds it was absolutely hilarious and we could not stop laughing!
The next day we hung out at the house before Monica and Mya had to leave!
Look and Wynn's face and then look at Mya's absolutely priceless!!
My boy!!
Mya is mad no one will put her shoes on haha
Mya's face!
I will just let this pictures speak for themselves!
Moved the playing into Lynella's room.
Steak and potatoes for lunch!
Is that comfy Mya?
Waving bye!!
Monica took this picture of my boy! LOVE it!!
We had so much fun with them!! and hope to see them here again in 2013!!
Hoping to get caught up on posts before 2013 hits us!! so you will be seeing a lot of new posts hopefully!!
-T-



Hahaha love the pictures of the kiddos! That bath was SO freakin hilarious. I can't believe we didn't videotape it!!
ReplyDelete