The next weekend we went to the corn maze!
It was a random trip and it was just me and the kids
as Wade was working! We had so much fun! and I think this will
become another family tradition!
Checking out the goats.
Wynn just thought this was the coolest thing!
He had just started walking pretty good and so he loved this part!
Checking out the goats in their little hut thing.
We then went into the chicken coop thing which did not last long because they don't exactly stand still for too long!
There is a rabbit in there! it was quite cold so they were all cuddled up in there
sometime getting a picture of these too is just a lot of work!
Just check these next photos out!
seriously exhausting! haha
I think this was Lynella's favorite part! riding on the horse!! she absolutely loved it!
Honestly I was by myself and it was a lot of work to hop in one of these
with the kids. Lynella wanted to go again and so I asked her if she would go by herself
and she did!! it was a very bitter sweet moment! she didn't need me which was weird but
it was awesome to see her take a big step and do it be herself!
my little girl is getting so big!
There she goes! I think I might have cried a little at this point!
This was quite funny!! Wynn was too small to go on but lynella could....but she did NOT like it!!
She got this far and then got off and said lets go on the slide mom!
It was kinda funny!
On the slide!
We seriously went on this a lot the kids loved it!
This was kind of interesting as there were other kids on it so Wynn and Lynella didn't like it very much! at one point Lynella just laid down on it hha!
This is where it would have been nice to have Wade with us!!
The children where just not getting it!! but I got both of them in the picture!!
Going on a Tractor ride!
It was fun it was a nice break to sit down for a little bit!
pretty girl.
such a cute picture of Wynn and I.
enjoying the ride.
playing at the park while Wynn and I had a snack!
We went home after this!! it was a very fun-filled day
and will for sure be doing it again in the future.
Reading a book after a busy day!
It was Thanksgiving that weekend and we went to
Grandma and Grandpa Olsons for turkey!
These two are going to be trouble!!
They get along so well and follow each other around every time they are together!
We had such a fun Thanksgiving weekend!
We have so much to be Thankful for!!
-T-



No comments:
Post a Comment