Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Halloween 2012

Hey Everyone!
I don't even know if anyone even reads this anymore as I am SO far behind!!
Instagram has sort of taken over my blogging but realize that not everyone has it so I will try to get up to date on this here blog!
So were did we leave off? October birthdays! 
So onto Halloween!
I got the kiddos their own pumpkins when we went to the Corn Maze.
Lynella cleaning out her pumpkin.
all the "guts"
our finished products!
In the morning we headed over to Market Mall to go trick or treating!
It was really cold out that day so we did most of our candy getting at the mall!
Jenny and Henry met us for lunch.
Carla, Jobe and Jayla also met us there

The kiddos in their costumes.
They were literally being clowns trying on the Mr.Potato head glasses.
Waiting to go outside.
Clown nose that wouldn't stay on!

Halloween treat bags.
1 Clown,
2 clowns.
clown shirts I made.
Minnie Mouse shirt.
We had a Halloween party a couple days before.  Some of the decor.
the treat bags.
The party banner.
The table decor.
The guests.
Having fun colouring!
Mummy dogs.
The food.
Having lunch!
All the kids.
Eating some dirt in a cauldron!
We had so much fun at Halloween!
This was the first time Lynella really understood what it was all about and she loved it!
Lynella and I went out trick or treating but it was really cold so we only really did our own street.
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment