So, it has been a tradition around here to head to a hotel here in Calgary
on New Years Eve and just spend time with just us!
The children always seem to make a mess first thing when we get there.
How I want to spend 2013!!
Dad and Lynella going on the waterslide
seriously I was shocked but Lynella went by herself 3 times!!
I really was impressed! She is my Brave little girl!
Wynn and Dad
Lynella coming down the waterslide with Dad
We had so much fun swimming!
Eating chips, Watching cartoons in their new pajamas.
Having breakfast in the morning.
Later that day we headed to Aunty Terry's to see my Aunty Genie and Uncle Garnet.
This is my new project for 2013!!
I am so excited about this project I am 5.5 months in and am STILL loving it!
It is called project life and trust me you should check it out!!
-T-



Love your swimsuit!!
ReplyDelete