Thursday, June 18, 2015

It has only been TWO years

WOW! does life get away on you or what?! Someone mentioned to me the other day how it had been awhile. When Instagram came into my life I sorta just let this fall to the side but I miss the writing. So just to update you on what has been going on! I now have a FIVE and almost (two weeks) FOUR year old!! Lynella starts school this September!! I cannot believe she starts school soon I remember thinking it is so far away until I have to send her to school but last year FLEW by!
 At the beginning of the year I lost my great grandma and that was really hard as she was a big part in my life. We then had my brothers graduation and then right after that we got the news that my grandpa had cancer and it wasn't long after that - he passed away. the grief was horrible and just when I thought I was feeling OK I would get hit by that wave of Grief. After Grandpa passed away Wade and I decided we should move. We wanted to move before Lynella started school into a home we LOVED and wanted to stay in until the kids left home. So we moved. We lived in a rental for one month and then moved into our dream home in Airdrie in September.  In between all that we had birthdays and celebrations and my sister got ENGAGED!!!!
And so here we are it is 2015 we are happier than we have ever been! We will have been married for SIX years on the 25 this month. I am so happy I married the man I did. I can't imagine life without him. He is my rock and the one person who can cheer my day up no matter how horrible it is! I can't wait to keep you all updated.  I also am going to make the blog private so only those who want to see me brag about my family and whats going on should continue here!! yes I said BRAG....I think we all should brag a little in our lives! I am excited to be writing again (I know I still don't use very good punctuation) excited to be back ;)

TARA


No comments:

Post a Comment