Sunday, June 7, 2009

just getting started

Hello everyone! for those of you who don't know me I am Tara and I am 20 years old. I am getting married to Wade in 18 days and counting! it has been an interesting month so far. I have moved out of my aunties place (she needed my room for her friends who are coming from Australia) and am now staying at Wade's parents house.. which i can tell you has been awesome.. so far haha, however i did move all my stuff into Wade's house which let me tell you it looks like a tornado RIPPED through his house!! and if you know Wade he likes to crack jokes every now and then and as we were moving my stuff into his place he said:

"I JUST realized I am being invaded!!"

which of course I laughed at and then kept giving him stuff to bring into the house as he was laughing too! I am living out of a suitcase right now but i figured it is only for 2 and a half weeks which I can live with!

I am so looking forward to starting a new life with him. And cannot wait to learn and grow together for the rest of our lives! anyways I could keep writing for hours and hours but I guess I better keep the frist one short and sweet and maybe get back to cleaning!! (which i feel for some reason I am ALWAYS doing!) anyways hope everyone had a good weekend... even though it did snow and looking forward to keep everyone updated I am sure soon enough I will be writing about the wedding!

hope everyone has a good Monday.

P.S I am going to see if Wade will help me in this blogging business! lets cross our fingers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tara - good to see you on here. I pretty soon won't have time to stalk the blogs of people I don't know. I have enough rellies blogging now to keep me busy. This is most wonderful.

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete