Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm "home"

so I just got home last night around 6:00 it was quite a long or felt like a long drive!! when I got back I stopped off at my future home and unloaded the "haul" of presents as Wade calls it! I then came over to the future parent in-laws! and Ernie had asked me if it felt like i was going home when i was going to Saskatchewan or when i was coming to Alberta well I have to say that was a very good question and so i was thinking about it and when I am going to Saskatchewan I am excited to see everyone and what not but now it is like a week is about enough not to be rude or anything but after about a week I am ready to come.. home I guess so I guess to answer his questions Alberta does feel like home but only because I get to come back to Wade I think he makes Calgary feel like home! or at least he helps to make it feel like home!

I guess at least one thing has to go wrong for everyone's wedding well I just got a call and Ayla's hairdresser had a death in the family and so now I don't have anyone doing her hair.. but I told them they should find someone cause we needed someone to do her hair so now we are just waitng by the phone to hear who is going to do it and what not!!

anyways I better get going I have to gather somes stuff together for the wedding it is only 2 days away.. the day I have been waiting for 3 months! it is a little crazy everywhere I go but I am surprisingly calm cool and collected.. just just can't think of it too much or I get little butterflies!! I will not write here until after the honeymoon and so I hope you all have a nice weekend! I will bring pictures back from where we are going.. shh it's a secret!!!

-T

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you happy the waiting is almost over?! I'm getting so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY another blogger! This is exciting

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have to learn to use sentences and whatever they are called - ",.:;'- those things because it is really hard to read when everything flows together like that but we have been over this before so haha i know you will learn eventually but i hope you had fun in vegas and show us lots of piccys!!!

    love ayla

    ReplyDelete