Monday, September 21, 2009

it's been awhile!!!

Hello everyone!
So what new?! not a lot here I guess. I have a lot of pictures to post which I will eventually in the mean time here are some pictures of ou trip out to BC for the weekend...
We kind of went the wrong way and so the dog had a lot of time to sleeeeep!!! this is one of his many crazy positions.
he woke up.. only to go to the bathroom of course!

I just like this photo of him I think he looks good!

when we finally got there he went into the water which he loved
and then we went boating... this is the hubby!
and this is how much the dog loved the boat... ya he slept yet AGAIN!!!

when we got back from boating all the kids were running around and this is what Kaden looked like!

again! (sorry it is sideways)
anyways it was a lot of fun but way too short. hopefully next year we will be abe to be out there a little bit longer. so our dog hs been sick for the last couple of days and he has been to the vet and they just think he ate something wrong. so we ave been trying to feed him medicine which is almost next to IMPOSSIBLE!!!! but today he seems like he is feeling a lot better ot throwing up anymore so i guess that is good. anyways Ruger and I are off to aunty Terry's to do some cross stitching and to get Jocelyn's shower all ready.
I promise to write more often! I know it has been awile and I still have A LOT of photos to post so till next time
toodle lou








2 comments:

  1. You and I are going to have cross-stitching parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are going to hold you to that.... Won't take so long to blog again. What do you do with all of your time. HAHA Mom

    ReplyDelete