Saturday, December 12, 2009

1st Friday Storm..

So we got a pretty wicked storm a couple Friday's ago. (sorry about the photo quality)
as you can see in the pictures the roads were sheer ice...I got home just in time..
I phoned my aunty to see how she was making (she takes the bus)
needless to say she didn't make it home....
these pictures were all takin on centre street around 9:30 P.M!!! the traffic was still backed up!
Wade did not get home until 10 that night! and all the buses were stuck on our hill... they couldn't go down it and couldn't go up it!
and this is what we did for the night ate chips and play skip-bo!!!
lately I have been Bah humbug! and I think it is because this will be the first year of my entire 20 years of life that I will not be going home for christmas! it saddens me because christmas was always a big thing at home! with the real tree and lights all over the place! I am going to miss my family this year. But I am going to make the best of it!! I am excited to spend christmas with the other family I inherited this past year! hope all is well with everyone!
-T-






1 comment: