Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Facebook...DELETED

So yesterday I decided that Facebook had to go!!! I was, shall we say obssessed?! it took up way too much time and honestly now that it is gone I realize how much time it really did take up!! I woke up this morning and thought... I should go and say that I am cleaning the house today!! See NOT good! a lot of people I know are on there in moderation but nope not me!! If the computer is on so is Facebook! It is the first site I go onto when I get on the computer!!

So yesterday I closed my eyes and disabled it!!! I can tell you for some reason it bothered me. But, I know my mom and sister will keep me updated on everything! So people you are going to have to e-mail me if you want to get a hold of me anymore! w.t.olson@live.com!! Hope all is well with everyone and I am sure I will be blogging a heck of a lot more than I used to now!!

-T-

1 comment:

  1. good for you! I am THIS close to doing the same thing. Have been for a long time though...
    Anyways, lookin forward to seein' more on the blog!
    love,
    ayla

    ReplyDelete