So I have been thinking a lot about the babies room lately. I feel like I want to do so many different things but I think that I have narrowed it down to these. I love the idea I just don't really know how it is going to work let me know what you guys think!
So I have been loving the idea of owls... I couldn't tell you why I just do! This is one of the ones I picked that i thought would be really cute if the crib was in the corner with this coming out the side of one of the walls.
This is the crib that Wade and I are looking at. We wanted a black crib! I just want you guys to picture this all in your head because I suck at it. I guess I just don't know what it is going to look like all together.
This the the owl that I REALLY like! I think it is absolutely adorable with the wall colour we picked I think it would look so good!
If I don't get the owl up above I would like to do this instead it looks pretty easy and really cute.So I only have 5 more weeks of work!! I am quite excited I feel like I have alot of stuff to do yet before the baby comes and it is creeping up SO fast! The only things we have so far is the Playpen with the attached Bassinet, the car seat and stroller, and some cute clothes. Yup that is it folks as you can see we have a lot of shopping to do. But, thankfully my mother and sister are coming this next weekend and we are going BABY SHOPPING!! I am excited to see them! but my mother has made a list of things we need to buy if only I were that organized!
Wade and I have a busy week this week we have prenatal on Monday craft night on Tuesday (don't forget girls) the workers are coming Wednesday staying until Friday and my mom and sister get here Friday for supper and they are here all weekend. Also Wade is on call all week. I should be pretty tired by the end of it all but that is ok! other than that I don't really know what else to tell you! I better get going the dog is needing a W-A-L-K (we don't say that word around here anymore!!) until next time!!
Toodles!
-T-




Heya girl, I think you've got a handle on this! The colours are going to look great, I think you'll be able to envision it once you get some paint on the walls. Are those owl decals pretty expensive? cause I like the idea of just painting it on canvases, it would look just as good I bet! But yeah, looks pretty sweet. Just remember with a black crib in a smaller darker room than that last pic, might not look as cheery as you want. I don't know though, its so totally up to you and I know that if you pick things that you guys love it will all come together! Have fun with your mom and Niki!!
ReplyDeleteOoh I love the owls, definitely should stick with them!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun! Really wish I could come see you soon, but probably not until after the baby.. Like the day after Kristina and I will be on the road.. JUST KIDDING. We'll let you breathe for a bit :)
You must come and see Brooke's room.. its done in Owls.. (If you were ok with it i'd love to make you an owl printed art.. Let me know..
ReplyDeleteLeanna