Friday, January 1, 2010

False Pregnancy

Happy New Year everyone!!
Hope everyone had a good night!
We didn't do much auntie Terry came over and we played a couple of games and ate too much food. While we were sitting there playing I noticed that Ruger had gone over to the Rabbit and so we sat there and watched her. She was pulling out her hair and I mean like viciously pulling it out. She would then bring it all over to her house and put it in there. Yes she is nesting and I was freaking out a little bit. I just kept saying "she better not be pregnant!" Anyways I went on the internet and I guess female Rabbit's have Phantom pregnancies quite often.
We aren't supposed to disturb her nest for 1 week! I am just hoping that my assumption is right and she isn't atually prgnant. If she is... anyone want a rabbit?! haha
Anyways that was just my little tidbit of interesting facts for you today!
Hope everyone has a great New Year!
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment