Friday, October 15, 2010

7 Months

I know I know a little late!!
rememer our little girl?!
Well she is growing up!!
Here are her 5 milestones:
1. Talks ALL the time
2. sitting on her own
3. Started crawling or we call it more of scooting
4. Only getting breastfed 3 times a day now
5. Can almost wave!

Here are 5 things we love about her:
1. Her giggles when you tickle her
2. Her baby babbles
3. Her love for Ruger
4. She makes us smile all the time
5. Even when she is getting a tooth in she isn't grumpy AT ALL...maybe there is something to those amber beads!

Oh and by the way you read right! our little girl is getting her first tooth!! my oh my is it ever darling! I didn't want her to get teeth...EVER because she was so cute with her toothless smile but I think that I can get used to this teeth idea...it already looks so good on her!!
That is all for now!
-T-




1 comment:

  1. Now we have to skype to see the tooth! She couldn't have popped that out while we were there!! :)

    ReplyDelete