Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hey there it has been awhile!
Have been busy have officially finished cleaning the entire inside of the house!
Wade came back early he was home on Wednesday night so that was a nice surprise!
I cannot believe that it is already October. Here are some picture of Nella bean she is growing so fast and is sitting on her own and moving around like crazy.
She is now on a pretty nice schedule and eating pureed food regularly
So here are some pictures.
This is how she fell asleep the other day. It really was cute...she is always grabbing at the bumper pads.
This is the cutest outfit Uncle Kurt got it for her you can't really see the detail on it but it is all lace at the top and on the bottom.
She fell asleep on Wade like this the other day she look so umcomfortable but yet so comfortable..sometimes the most uncomfortable looking postion is the most comfortable...or is that just me?
I like this picture..she usually is on our bed all morning just playing and talking away while I sit with her and do my thing.
We had a little birthday celebration for aunty Terry. Kaden blew out her candle.
Her candle said over the hill too old to count! and it was a gravestone! haha
So this is why my daughter is no longer going to be spending a lot of time on our bed in the morning now I left for 2 minutes I cam back and this is what I found! she was on the nightstand! It was dangerous but I had to take a picture...
This was this morning she was so cute with the camera!
Her and Ruger playing, I have to watch her when they are playing because she isn't very nice and she likes to chew on his toys...which is too gross for me...
Is this not the CUTEST picture?! They were having a lot of fun this afternoon.
Also we borrowed a bath ring from Darren and Molly (Thanks guys!) and she LOVES it she looks so grown up sitting in the bath...
I am loving this fall weather and took a couple of pictures I am hoping to post up on here of this gorgeous tree across the yard it was amazingly Yellow!
I used to think I liked Summer but for some reason my opinion has officially changed to fall...I love the changing leaves and the weather just being able to open my windows and getting an amazing breeze and the candles I have been lighting have been all pumpkin spice or something fallish....Oh how I LOVE fall! hope everyone is having as good of a fall as I am!
-T-

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the pictures! You have such a cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart. Your baby is SO adorable! You sound like you are having a super busy fall! I love the bath ring. What a brilliant idea : ) Must remember that for our next baby!

    Love how sweet the dog plays with the baby in the first post as well. Awwwwwwwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete