Well Lynella is 8 months old now!
1. How she spits her soother out when you show her food
2. how she feeds herself cookies
3. How she squels when she gets excited
4. How she follows Ruger around all day
5. Her smile of course!
Here are her 5 milestones:
1. Crawling on all FOURS
2. Pulling herself up in her crib
3. More baby babbles
4. She moves way faster now
5. She can almost sit up all by herself
Well this was quick and to the point today mainly because I am tired and want to get to bed! but I thought I better do this before I forget.
isn't it crazy to think in 4 more months she is going to be 1 year old??
wow..I better get party planning!!
until next time!
-T-




Haha, I was digging through one of our kitchen drawers and found a picture of Lynella and then one with all 3 of you. She was 3 months it says on the back. Very cute and adorable, I put them on the fridge right away. Thx so much, I'm so glad I found them.
ReplyDeleteP.S. my husband has a way of keeping things from me....