Monday, November 1, 2010

October update

Well October was a very busy busy month.
We had a lot of birthdays some visitors and of course halloween parties!
Even though we were really busy it was a very fun month.
But, I think we are paying the price for being so busy!
Yesterday I took Nella to the doctor and she has a ear infection.
She is not very happy and she is on antibiotics that tastes disgusting but we will get through it I am sure!
Now onto the October update.
This is one of my favorites from this month.
This one is another favorite...she is all over the house now she is never in one place for too long.
Aunty Niki and Grandma came to visit! it was so much fun!
Here is Nella with Grandma. We shopped a little and made some christmas cards to send out. We also had a hot stone night and saw Jo We had alot of fun but it was too short.
On Sunday night we went over to Ernie and Sandi's for Halloween we had a lot of fun eating and carving pumkins and handing out candy.
These are all of our creations by the end of the night.
This one was mine. it is a haunted house with tree branches beside it.
This is while the pumkin carving was going on.
Darren carving his...squash (pumkin?)
Also Carla and I went to a little dress up day on Friday! this is Jesse he was a cute cowboy.
Here is Jobe he is just starting to sit a little.
Here is Brooke the little lady bug she was so cute.
and of course Lynella in her Tiger costume! she actually had no problem wearing it...she wore it all day!
As I said before we had ALOT of birthdays in October my Grandma Tillie turned 80
Grandpa Johnson turned 93 (I don't have a picture)
Keaton (6), Lane (18) and Kel (20) all had birthdays.
(sorry if I got the ages wrong...)
Also Kanya had her first birthday! we played pin the tail on the donkey and it was so fun.
We actually had Kanya's birthday party on Lane's actually birth-day so he got a cupcake too!
Whew! what a busy month!
Luckily this month is not so bad!
We are just going to stay at home all week because Nella is not taking the ear infection very well she is up almost ever hour in the night the poor girl so we are all exhausted!
I wouldn't be surprised if Wade and I get sick next!
Hope everyone had as good of a halloween as we did!
till next time.
(do you like the bigger pictures?)
-T-
P.S. Tupperware party is still on the 12 at 7:00 and EVERYONE is more than welcome to come!

3 comments:

  1. The last picture needs a speech bubble coming from Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tiger!! Good post Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ashley's expression in that pic...to funny! Happy birthday Kanya...sweet girl!
    Great pumpkin...Love the lion costume. Hope your little dolly gets feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete