Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I was hoping that would last longer!

Yes we are pregnant again!
Some ( A LOT??) of you probably think we are crazy,
But, We are super excited!
We are due July, 7 2011
So Far everything in going very well.
Because it is my second I am showing way more this time around!
Hope you all are as excited as we are!
-T-

5 comments:

  1. Never crazy, my dear!! I am so excited for our babies to be so close in age!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! Always happy to hear of another cutie on the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am MORE then excited!! Can't wait to meet the little rugrat, maybe it will be a boy this time :) haha.

    Love Auntie Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!very exciting!!u'll be a busy mummy for a bit there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow congrats!!! its not crazy at all its wonderfuly marvelous! yay so excited

    ReplyDelete