Hello everyone!
Well finally this dumb thing is working for me.
At first it was double spacing then I couldnt get the pictures in the right order then it kept underlining everything! but anyways here is the update I am sure you have all been waiting for!
We left for Radville on Thursday morning and got there Thursday late because on our way there the truck broke down so Dad and Drew had to come pick us up! but other than that it was a good trip and if anything we got to stay there a couple more days waiting for the part to come in which I am not going to complain about!
Anyways onto the pictures.
The first day Lynella was so in love with the TV this is her watching Dora
I thinks he is relaxed a little!
Spoiled much?!
hmm Drew I wonder what that is?
Mom's pile! she did good this year!
Lynella's pile...crazy huh?
Wade and Lynella cuddling.
Ryder was trapped by all the presents.
Lynella opening presents...she was actually quite interested.
Opening presents again
see she was interested!
mom opening presentd Ryder had to smell all the presents before mom opened them!
Lynella playing while everyone else was opening presents
Dad opening his presents.
Lynella getting stuck under her play table. This is the last picture of Christmas. Bad me! I need to remember to take a picture of the WHOLE day!
Then we went to Saskatoon and spent the night with Niki. I LOVE this picture of the two of them! We went back to Radville the next day.
Anyways we had an amazingly perfect time.
It was relaxing and delicious and MAN did we ever EAT!!
everything has been good since we got home but I have the cold that has been going around and Lynella is teething so that has not been so much fun!
Other than that when we came home Ruger was quite excited to see us but he definately misses the back yard!
I will still be posting my 9 month post even though she is almost 10 months but oh well
Hope everyone had amazing holidays!
-T-



No comments:
Post a Comment