Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello everyone.
So there is a lot going on still..does life ever slow down..just a little bit?
obviously my life is just starting to get busy!
I know I should enjoy my life right now with just one child...right?
anyways we are in full planning mode for March birthdays around here!
Lynella is turning 1 and Wade is turning 30
2 big birthdays in one month and I am planning them already!
everything has been going good with this pregnancy so far
I have my 2nd ultrasound on Feb 7 so I can't wait to get the first picture of the new addition
and look at me...I am HUGE I am only 16 weeks and I feel massive!
see for yourselves:
I know you start showing earlier with the second just did not think it would be this much!
We have been keeping busy the cold has officially swept through our household.
And we are all just blowing our noses now
Lynella was teething last week as well and nothing came of it!
I don't know whats worse having to go through teething or going through it all just to have nothing happen!! All I kept thinking was I went through ALL that for what?! NOTHING?!
Anyways we have a busy couple of weeks with card making and tupperware parties and then February should slow down so I can start getting everything together for these 2 birthdays for the 2 most important people in my life!
anyways baby just woke up!
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment