Monday, March 21, 2011

1 Year Old

Hello!

I know this is a little late but better late than never!

our little girl turned 1 on March 15

It is so hard to believe how quickly 1 year passes you by

I can say I notice how fast it truly is with a child!

I do wish that they would stay little!

We love you little girl!

So here are some pictures (COMPLETELY out of order)

Enjoy!!

This was the "BIG" birthday bash! we ate cake. Played pictionary with crayons,
Ate healthy food?
Got crayon rolls (which I never took a picture of opened), we also opened presents but I guess that pictures just won't co-operate!
We had a "mini" party with Randy, Joann, Kari and Kurt as well that weekend to celebrate Wade and Lynella's birthday!
This is another view of the table on the "BIG" night
Some of the decorations I stayed with my rainbow/ crayon theme!
More decorations.
The birthday banner and some more decorations!
This is a close up of the pom poms that I had made!

They are very easy to make!

I do not have any pictures of Wade's birthday because my camera battery died of course!

(If anyone would like to send me their pictures that would be great!)

It was a busy busy month and it is not looking to slow down anytime soon.

Our renter downstairs moved out and so we washed down the walls and got our paint picked out to re-do it all. So we are going to be very busy this month trying to get that finished so that we can move into a bigger house!

We are hoping that all this is going to happen before the baby comes (fingers crossed)

If it doesn't then we will cope!

We already have a lot of stuff to do this summer

having a baby being one of them!

I am just itching to start spring cleaning around here but we need to get the basement done first, and besides with the RIDICULOUS amount of snow we got today I am not feeling very...springy (is that a word?)

anyways enough of my ramblings I am hoping to take before and afters of the basement to blog about!

talk to y'all later!

-T-

3 comments:

  1. great photos, happy times! i need to call you but im insane busy now... but i will anyways one of these days! miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Decorations Tara!!! Loved the theme!!
    Aunty Kikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I've been waiting forever to see pics of Lynella's b-day! You had some cute decorations! I totally understand the desire for spring cleaning but when the weather outside sucks it puts a huge damper on your frame of mind!
    Hopefully it clears up out there!

    ReplyDelete