I am being bugged for an update so here it is!!
We have been busy as usual here.
Spring cleaning and painting and trying to get ready for a baby and half packing some stuff that we don't need right now.
I am 30 weeks pregnant today, it is going by so quickly!!
I know you are all dying to see how "fat" I am!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tell me what do you think it is this time?
I am determined it is another girl!!
(you two get your pictures up so I can steal them!!)
This was todays weather around 3:00 PM
As my husband likes to say..."welcome to Calgary!!"
We decorated eggs on Thursday with Carla, Jobe, Corrine, Zarah and Kwinton the one in the left hand corner is the only one Lynella really contributed to!
She really was not that interested but I cant wait until she is!!
Again like I said we have been spring cleaning and I moved all of Lynella's toys in her room because I was sick of having them in the main living area (this way I can just close the door to the mess...if you know what I mean!) and she LOVES it!
The OB changed my due date to July 5 (a whole two days earlier!!!)
Other than that not a lot going on around here hoping to get my spring cleaning done this weekend and finish the basement soon so we can sell the house.
Hope you all enjoyed the update!!
-T-



No comments:
Post a Comment