Thursday, May 26, 2011

random

Afternoon all

Just thought I would update everyone on the house and baby growing progress!!

This is one of the huge preojects that we finally got done!

Laying sod!! now we just have to clean up the backyard and paint the wood on the house and garage and the outside will be complete!

The carpet for the basement is getting installed on June 7th and I am super excited for that!

Then we will be ready to put this house on the market! I will take pictures of this house to put into Lynella's baby book just for keeps and will share them once we are all done around here!

This is me at 34 weeks and 2 days!

I went to my OB on Tuesday and I am measuring 35 1/2 weeks so either this baby is going to be big or this baby is going to come early (I am voting for the baby to be early!)

nothing else to report around here!!

-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment