Saturday, May 14, 2011

Getting ready!

Hello,

I have been in the "preparing for baby" mood lately!

so I want to know your opinion on these birth announcements,

which one do you like? (pick one boy and one girl)

#1
#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

I also got part of the going home outfit!

I just couldn't pass these up!

Hope everyones weekend is going good!

-T-

3 comments:

  1. 3 for Boy. 7 for Girl.
    Soo you may as well just get the girl ones.. It's a girl :)
    Love Auntie Kikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I was sure I commented on this DAYS ago!! Darn phone...
    3 or 4 for a boy
    8 or 9 for a girl

    And you'll never guess what I dreamt about.. We both gave birth to baby.... GIRLS! First time that my Baby has been a girl in my dreams..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number 1 for a boy and number 7 for a girl and those shirts are so cute! Do you have any feeling this time of what it is?
    Lane is sooo positive we are having a boy but I don't really have a 'feeling' either way.

    ReplyDelete