Monday, June 20, 2011

any day now...

14 days left (not like I am counting)

I went to the doctor today.

She told me that she would be very surprised if I don't go into labour this week.

And, only beause she said that I will go overdue now.

Isn't that how it usually works!?

Baby is sitting lower than last week and I am measuring 38.5 weeks so that is why she is thinking it will be soon.

Because last week she couldn't believe how low the baby was sitting.

Imagine what she thought this week!!!!

I am uncomfortable and it is supposed to be hot all week so I would LOVE to have this baby before it starts getting unbearably hot around here!

We are officially ready for this baby we have the bed and swing and everything out

Oh and we also have our bags packed! SO the baby can come anytime!!

As for the finishing touches on the house..well I am going to wait now until everything is officially done and cleaned and then will show you official 'before' and 'after' shots

Last night we got all the baseboards back on, light switch and plug-in covers on, closet doors on, covered the hole in the wall where all the pipes are, dap done on the baseboards you know all that little stuff that is really annoying because at this stage you just want it all to be over?

anyways our realtor is supposed to be coming sometime this week so we really have to wrap things up around here!

Hope all is well with everyone

wish me luck on having this baby soon!!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! so excited for your little family to grow bigger!

    ReplyDelete