Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's a...

BOY!!!

Wynn Auscien Olson

born June 30th 2011

4:21 PM

8 lbs

20 inches

he is such a good baby so far
Lynella doesn't seem to mind him much

8 lbs seems big but I assure you he is pretty tiny!!

in the hospital

just minutes old!!

we are busy busy we just moved into our new place so lots to do!!

will do a more detailed update later!!

for now this will have to do!!

-T-










7 comments:

  1. congrats again!!he looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you two! Happy settling in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's just adorbs! Looks like a manly version of Lynella actually. Very boyish looks, it's awesome! I'm so happy for you. Now onto the house settling and posting on that eh?! Haha no, I know, you're busy... enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo congratulations, he is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is the most precious baby ever!! Love him!
    Congrats you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And congrats to you!! Enjoy having a little guy to snuggle and love!

    ReplyDelete