Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our first quiet book

So one of the things I wanted to do this year is finish the projects that I have started and this has been one I have been meaning to do since lynella was born.
This is the cover
The first two pages- count my wheels and the carts are pockets
Lave the football and a weaving page
A mirror with pocket and a I spy page with button and zipper off of a pair of jeans
The I spy page is also on the back and another pocket and the owl page is magnetic
A clock page with moving hand and a match the shapes page that I still have to see the buttons on!
This was so fun Nona invited a couple of us over to come and make these and when we got there it was Ah-mazing!!
Nona sewed while we just got the pages ready it was so fun!
This was the felt table
See what I mean by amazing?? The kids ha a tonne of fun as well
Lynella and jobe had fun with this tissue paper
So did wynn and Henry!!
Lynella of course loved their dog Chevy!!
All around it was an awesome day!! And thanks Nona for having us all over!! Just one more thing off my checklist!! The only problem is, is that I now have the quiet book bug and just want to make MORE!! I will keep you updated if we do!!
-T-

1 comment: