Monday, April 2, 2012

Lynella's 2nd birthday party

Oh I know it has been awhile on this ole blog
but, we have been super busy!
We went to Vancouver for Ayla's wedding and when I got back I started to paint Lynella's big girl room and plan her second birthday party.
I decided to go with puppies for her theme this year..mainly because she loves puppies!
*warning: This is a very picture heavy post!!*
 Here is the picture of the overall snack table.
 again from another view.


 Just a banner on the back of her seat that says "I am Two"
 One view of the birthday banner and the party favors.
 birthday banner and party favors again
 an up close of the party favors they each got
Scooby snacks
1 stuffed dog with hat
bouncy ball
dog stickers
dog notebook
and some random candy
 The banner read "happy 2nd birthday Lynella"
 the pom poms that where in every corner
 just some more decorations hanging above the big window in the front

 close up

 a cute pennant banner
and a sign that says "welcome to Lynella's Paw-ty"
 the front door
 party favors for the adults.  They all got a chocolate bar.

 The sign on the chocolate bars
 Wade warming up his supper before everyone arrived
(our microwave is broke so we are using our old one...on the floor until we get a new overhead one.)
 The kids colouring their puppies

 Close up
 
 The water bottles with labels
 The snack table

 The birthday girl and her dog food cake!! it was just baked in a bowl and then turned upside down into the dog dish put icing on and stuck coco puffs on the top!
 some of the guests




 opening presents










 haha I just absolutely love her face in this picture!
 Zara and uncle Lane
 The boys 
 The little man having fun  
 Zara and Lynella  
 here are some close ups of the food table




and lastly the epic dog food cake!!
I had so much fun planning and getting ready for this party!!
I ordered my printable party package off of Etsy if anyone wants to know who I ordered it from let me know!
Now I just need to plan a Monsters in moustache's party for Wynn.
As far as us being busy I need to take some pictures of lynellas new room and put it up here. 
I also have finished the gallery wall I wanted to do in my front living room
We have also had Kurt and Kandis' wedding and company for this past weekend
Anyways I have a lot of catching up to do but I will get there
hopefully soon!!
-T-

3 comments:

  1. wow that all looked like so much fun! And nice job Tara everything looks so brilliant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.. step aside Martha Stewart.. Wow.. Great party planning mom. Looked amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! You are wonder-mom with these fantastic parties! I can't wait to see what you do for Wynn's - Monsters in Mustaches sounds HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete