Thursday, July 5, 2012

Aggie Days

Not long after we got home from Arizona the kids and I went to Aggie Days
It took awhile to get there because there was a detour! 
But, I was enjoying the view!
 See what I mean?
 I am just going to write down what Lynella said every time
"horsie mommy"
 "mom, mom, mom bunnies!"
 They were jumping over those bars it was pretty cool.
 "Birdiessss"
 "mom, Whats that?" me-goates
 "dotes"
 "biiiig horsie!"


 "mom, whats that?" me-donkey
 "gonkey"
 "piggies mom"
 So cute but very odd!

 "puppy"
 We watched some sheep hearding.
 "moooooo"
 "cow"
 We watched a dairy cow get milked.

 While we were looking at these guys, Lynella was just standing by another cage and the duck snipped at her fingers and she freaked right out...it was kinda funny!
 We made some butter

 We had so much fun at Aggie days.
The best part was that it was all free!!
I can't wait until Lynella is at a age of learning because there was so much to learn but she was too young to really understand! This will for sure be a regular ocurance in our house!
-T-

1 comment:

  1. hehe pretty cute! Did she really call a tractor a puppy or was there actually a puppy somewhere in that photo!? lol

    ReplyDelete