Wade was on call and the circus was in town for only one more night so
I packed up the kids and went on my own!!
I was so much fun and am so glad we ended up going!
Lynella loved the Elephants.
and the show begins!
These white horses were so gorgeous!
The clowns were hilarious and even Lynella was laughing at them!
Hula hoop lady
This was the dog show. It was really neat!
They each had there head in a rope and where pulled up that way it was crazy!
They were exactly alike but one was large and one was mini...SO cute!
and of course Lynella's favorite part!
"mom, mom, mom, ELEPHANT!!!"
The tent.
Eating cotton candy!
Waiting for the show to start (yes, as usual they are out of order!)
Waiting
It was so loud in there and he fell ASLEEP!! I could NOT believe it!!
I don't remember going to a circus in an actual circus tent it was always in an arena.
It was such a good show I recommend anyone to go it is so fun!!
this is hopefully going to happen next year!!
-T-



oh man! I want to go to a circus so bad, never been to one. That looked like so much fun!
ReplyDelete