I have been on a reading craze lately and just wanted to share what I have been reading!
I am currently reading:
This book is about a concentration camp and has nothing to do with
Shades of Grey! I am so far enjoying it A LOT!
*update: I finished this book today and it was super good!
*update: I finished this book today and it was super good!
I really liked this book but I did find it frustrating to read because there are no chapters so
I felt like I could never put it down! But, and all around good book!
I really enjoyed this book but like most Jodi Picoult I did NOT like the ending!
I REALLY enjoyed this book!
Super easy read and couldn't put it down!
Ok, I don't really know what to say about this book because I only read about half of it
Why? well because it is just letters and there is really no story to it
I got bored and so moved on to the next one!
I LOVED this book!! super good. It is a series and so I am just waiting for the next one to come from the library!
WOW I can't believe how much I have been enjoying reading lately but there is nothing like curling up with a good book and a hot coffee while the cold comes in!
(thanks Jessica for most of these recommendations! keep up your posts!! please!)
-T-









You're welcome!! Glad you liked them! Reading Is awesome isn't it :-) I wish I could read all day, every day!
ReplyDelete