Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Summer vacation 2012 (part 1)

So we went on a 10 day long vacation out to BC
Before we went though we were invited out to the zoo...so we went!
 Lynella on one of the elephant statues.  Have I ever mentioned that she LOOVES elephants?
because she does!
 Watching the penguins! Isn't her little curl in her pony the cutest?!
 Flamingos! Lynella tried really hard to say flamingo but she didn't get any where close to the word haha
 the elephants
 Ok, Now I know you probably can't see them but I promise you there are baby Tigers under that hut!
They were so dang cute!!
 a bear
 I was so dang hot out!! all the kids fell asleep right away!!
 We left once Wade got home which was surprisingly early!
This picture makes me laugh because imagine us in my little G5 pontiac and the two car seat in the back and poor Ruger in between them he LITERALLY was not allowed to move it was too funny! poor guy!!
The kids did think it was funny that he was in the back with them
Oh and just so you know he was only in the car for like 20 minutes! We dropped him off at the kennel!
 Our beautiful ride out there! just gorgeous!
 I love the mountains! This night we ended up staying at the condo because it had got really late! 
So we woke up really early and headed for Summerland to see Wayne, Roxy, Kingston, Nikita and theie newest Savannah!
 We decided we were going to the beach but we had to pick up some fruit (duh!) Lynella decided that while dad was inside she was going to take over and drive!
 Lynella having fun in the water.  She seriously loved this she was totally in her own little world!
And just for the future in case I forget but Roxy and I left the boys with the bigger kids and 
went to put the little ones to bed and I guess Lynella jumped off a 8 foot (aprox) dock!!
into my husbands arms in the water! I was actually shocked that she did that! wish I could have gotten pictures!
 The boys lounging on the beach.
 Wayne Lynella and Kingston playing in the sand.
 Baby Savannah she is seriously the CUTEST baby!
 stopped to re-fuel.
 Such a sweet heart.
 Wayne and Nikita
 Roxy and baby Savannah. 
  The kids playing stickers and "sharing" as they were telling us.
 We then went to the park that night.
 Wynn and Nikita having a fun time!
 See?! fun!
 Fun on the slide.
Seriously could not get a picture of Lynella and Kingston they were all over the place.
 Finally a picture of these two eating ice-cream
 yum yum!
 Lynella and Nikita in the stroller
 The next morning before meeting Lynella wanted to hold Savannah so cute!
 We went to Mike and Lara's for supper that night and Lynella had a lot of fun meeting all her cousins.
The next day (Monday) we cut Wynn's hair just before we left!
We had so much fun with Wayne, Roxy and their family!
I think we are going to make this a 1 a year thing while we are out at the Lake!
Thanks for having us!!
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment