so I know some of you think it is crazy about how I am always cleaning well here are some pictures to show you that I am not exageratting. not going to lie the house has been deprived of being clean since the wedding plans have started and so now I have A LOT of cleaning up to do but anyways I will post again later with what I did yesterday and today hope you enjoy! oh and by the way Lief and Laura are coming over for coffee tomorrow night so this HAS to get done before then! (they are our inspiration!)

the mess again hah I haven't even put my wedding dress away yet!

the messy dresser, agian it is sideways sorry!

the bathroom isn't that bad but it needs to be scrubbed haha

the spare bedroom.. it is sideways sorry!

the spare bedroom again

the kitchen and dining room

so this is the kitchen..still messy but WAY more organized.. in the cupboards.. you can't really see the organization haha

the messy dining room (kind of dark sorry)

another better picture of the messy dining room and a little of rabbit's cage.

the messy living room.

and again the messy living room we had SO MUCH cardboard after I cleaned this up!
hope you all are having a wonderful week!
Yay! I'm really excited for tomorrow night!! Want us to bring anything? I completely understand your cleaning woes. Our house is still almost that messy!
ReplyDeletewow! i would die if that was my mess but once ur done cleaning it, you feel soo good and like u have accomplished like something huge! thats me anyways
ReplyDeleteshelby
p.s. i would offer to help cause i kind of like organizing and stuff but i think my offer would be too late :(
I wish I could help too - I'd be in my glory!! haha! Once you're done though, you're DONE and then you can just sit back and enjoy that coffee..... and you WILL enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteSo is there anything you didn't get for wedding presents that you need??
we need a microwave!!! and a dishwasher and a new fidge and stove hahah just jokin.. but i was serious about the microwave!
ReplyDelete