Monday, March 29, 2010

Here she is!!

Here are some pictures of our new addition! She is truly the best baby anyone could ask for she sleeps pretty much all day she is up for about 3 hours of it and at night she only wakes up once usually around 3 or 4. I still can't believe that we are parents I asked my mom when it sinks in that you are parents and she said when you start having grand children!
I feel like I haven't had time until now to stop and think about it...I am thinking about it now and truly cannot believe that I am a mother! But I can't wait to watch her grow and see who she becomes.
Anyways here are the pictures...I am going to do more than one post today hopefully if the little girl stays asleep for a little while.
Here she is sleeping (she does this a lot)
This is her in her car seat for the first time.... by the way those car seats are like torture devices I am sure it will eventually become comfortable for her but right now she is so small and it just looks like the straps are eating her!
Lynella and mom (me...CRAZY)
Sleeping again
Somewhat awake
Laying on Dad... She really looks like Wade here!!
Do you see what I mean... doesn't look very comfortable does it?
Sleeping with her mouth open like me I am told
In the carseat again
Sleeping!
Well I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures...I am sure she will be one of the main topics from now on!
Hope everyone is doing well!
-T-

6 comments:

  1. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THESE PICS FOR SO LONG :D :D :D She's an absolute dolly and I so so so cannot wait to meet her..16 days!!!

    ps-I'm calling you. tomorrow. promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you guys, she is absolutely precious. Glad she is such a good baby for you, congratulations!
    xo
    Q&Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe... so amazing! She does sleep like you! lol that's awesome! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo darling!!!!she looks perfect!!!
    love the pic of u kissin her and the pic that wade is holding her, wow does she ever look like her dad!!!
    congrats again!!
    oh and for me it took a few months before it totally sunk in that i was a mother!!ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, she is so pretty!!
    can't wait to meet her!
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww i miss her SOOOOO much!! And you too of course..... :)

    ReplyDelete