So today I am sitting here waiting and thinking (which is never a good thing with me)
THEN: When we were little girls Ayla (cousin), Niki (sister) and I used to play meeting!! (anyone else?)It is so funny looking back thinking about it all now we used to have meeting in my grandma Tillie's basement. We all used to have our dolls that were our kids and when they were bad we would take them out and spank them! and we would sing the hymns we wanted and we would eat our bread (just a piece) and grape juice (only take a little sip) and then be done and play it ALL over again!
NOW: I think about having a little baby in meeting with us (Wade and I) and it just all seems like an exciting new adventure!
I know this is a random post but oh well.
I think we are ready for the baby now it is all just a waiting game from here!!
And I am bored so if anyone wants to get together I am available :D
-T-



I just found your little owl's nose on my bonus room floor.. If its missing and you want it back :) (come for lunch on Monday:??
ReplyDeletebabies in meeting are an adventure, alright!!
ReplyDeleteDont you love anonymous comments?! ^
ReplyDeletelol anyways - I have thought of that often, too, and it REALLY feels like just yesterday we were doing that. It is so crazy. SO crazy. So if you're available, feel free to come over any day this week!!
Just so you remember that meeting is more than taking your kids out and spanking them and eating all the bread and juice!! LOL So many fond memories of you three and your dolls and purses and "fashion shows" Now Ayla and Niki need to hurry up and have kids so the 3 cousins can do the same again!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! We're so excited to meet Lynella Louise. Hope the birth went well for all three of you.
ReplyDeleteL and J
Looks like Daddy was right!!! A girl it is!! Can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDelete