Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Keeping busy!

So like I meantioned in my last post I am officially done work!! I haven't had one boring moment yet! yesterday I put the baby's room back together and organized it! it took me a while but bending over right now is quite difficult. I figure if I get one room done a day then I should be done by the end of the week. Today I am re-organizing our room to fit the play pen/ bassinet in. So far I have it all organized I just have to make the bed dust and sweep in there and I will be done that room. Only one problem! I have finished two rooms in two days and I have made the rest of the house a DISASTER.... why is it when you are re-organizing rooms you just seem to make a bigger mess everywhere else?! It seems everything is just landing in the living room or dining room right now... I will admit I have a problem throwing stuff out but with the baby coming and the extra room we need I have decided to just get rid of it!!!!! that is all I keep thinking in my mind "Tara JUST GET RID OF IT!" ... so far it is working!
Tonight we are going on a date to the Hitman game! should be fun. I also had a doctor's appointment today everything is in good order and she says I can have the baby anytime now because I am full term so now we just sit and wait! anyways I better get back to the cleaning... I also have to make supper so I better get to it! talk to you all later!
-T-

6 comments:

  1. watch out, all that cleaning might put you into labour.. just saying lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After having lived through the purging of the basement - I was glad to read that you are "just getting rid of it" Way to go Tara. Don't keep it. Call the junk man to come and get it. I know what you mean about it all ending up in one place and becoming another mess - I still have that going on. But, I'll think of you and just get rid of it.

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just get rid of it Tara - after moving as many times as I have, that's not hard to do!! haha
    It's amazing what we hang on to "just in case" or "just because" when really it's just stuff!! Can hardly wait to see that new baby (GIRL!) in her beautiful bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden rule: If you have used it, needed it or looked for it in the last 6 months, you NEED to get rid of it!! When I'm cleaning closets and cupboards that the rule I use and I've been able to really downsize a lot of "crap"!! Now, I have a pile of stuff labelled "TARA" downstairs that I haven't needed, used or looked for ....in.....2 years!!??? haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant, if you HAVEN'T.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh mother there can't be that much of my stuff there! like what?!

    ReplyDelete