Thursday, August 12, 2010

Losing Weight

So this is just a little update on my losing weight
I now weigh 155!! SO exciting! I have lost 6 pounds
Considering in there we had convention and going to Radville where I didn't eat very healthy
But I have been going for walks and that seems to be the HUGE help
If I skip going for a walk I just don't feel very good!
We also started eating very healthy and I haven't been drinking Iced Tea (even though there is some in the cupboard I have been resisting the temptation! Thank you Jocelyn!!)
as for pictures from our busy busy holidays...well hopefully I will get them on here soon!
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as I am!
-T-

4 comments:

  1. ooo! what kind of healthy foods??

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have had chicken ceaser salad pretty much all week and water...and LOTS of fruit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! SO excited for you. I need to do more walking (but I need new shoes badly). This week I'm trying to limit my fruit. If I'm craving something sweet or need a quick carb fix, I will TrY (lol) to reach for fruit instead. I have been finding that if I rely solely on it as opposed to veggies, I feel bloated so that's why it's best to have the veggie portions out weight the fruit portions for the day. But fruit is always good so don't say no to it either lol.
    Thx for encouraging me again. I needed it!

    ReplyDelete