Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mara Lake

This past weekend we went to Mara Lake here are some photos from our weekend This is Kel Scurffing?? I think that is how you spell it. He actually really got the hang of it!
This is hubby doing the same thing he was doing really good for his first time!..I didn't get many pictures on the boast because well I was holding this cool girl!
oh she gets even cooler in the next pictures!
haha she so did not like the life jacket but she had to have it on more for my sanity!
The weather was gorgeous!
It was a little smoky when we first got there but it cleard up in the morning and came back at night but other than that it was perfect weather.
the cabin was gorgeous, the people were awesome.
hoping to do it again next year but maybe for longer than a weekend.
we had too much fun!
That is all I have for you guys today hope everyone is having a good summer.
-T-

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I bet she slept good after this? How sore was Wade? haha! We went to the waterslides last weekend and my arms are still sore - I must hang on to the tube for dear life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she slept a lot pretty much the entire time on the boat unless she was hungry haha too funny!

    ReplyDelete