Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Radville

So we arrived in Radville last night at 11:00 and now mom and I are just going to hang out for a couple days go walking and see everyone.
maybe even have a nap!!
We are taking it easy because on Friday the madness begins.
So many of our relatives are coming down it is going to be crazy.
but that is all for now just thought I would keep everyone updated
Hopefully I will post some pictures while I am here.
But, I am not going to make any promises!
-T-

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww. Your baby is simply beautiful : ) I am visiting via Enjoying the Small things and your comment there. So nice to meet you! I smiled as I read your comment because you are so dead on! Raising a baby is nothing like you imagine it will be! There are a hundred zillion little things you didn't ever imagine. It is wonderful though, isn't it? So nice to meet you tonight : )

    Hope your vacation is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete