Monday, September 6, 2010

Labour day

So today I was going to clean the house and the windows but my husband couldn't find a ladder for me to clean windows sooo I asked him what we should do and he said anything you want! you know it is called a holiday not do more than you would normally day!! So I ended up at Aunty Terry's and Wade ended up with Ruger at home! and what a fun day it was here are some pictures...

Nella under the couch by the end of the day
She thought it was funny!
Aunty Terry finished 2 1/2 of her Block of the Months
Here is one
I got to cut all afternoon..
Ruger played with Moxie's toys
and Moxie slept...ummm that is Moxie I promise
This is Nella just starting to go under the couch
her and that tongue
she was having fun so we left her!
all around it was a very productive day! hope you all had a good long weekend!
-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment