Friday, September 17, 2010

6 Months

Yes I know this is late but we have all been sick with that stupid cold that is going around. I guess it is better late than never!
So Nella turned 6 months on the 15th and we went and got her 6 months pictures!
I had to take a picture of the pictures so they aren't very good.
This is the only picture where she did not have her tounge hanging out.
see what I mean?
and this is my fvorite of her! she looks so big sitting all by herself!
So here she is eating green beans it was the first thing she tried and she loved them but she wanted so bad to feed herself I litterally walked away for like a minute and I came back to this...she made quite the mess but it was too cute!
Here she is eating squash in her new high chair.
and she had a arrowroot cookie al by herself. surprisingly she LOVES to eat and has not yet not liked something!
this was funny I was around the house and had sat her up in her pillow and came back to her sleeping like this!
and the next day it happened again!
Such a silly girl.
So like usual here are 5 things we love about her:
1. She still smiles at everyone
2. She still is not making any strange with people
3. She is getting her own personality and it is so fun to watch
4. She is starting to do whatever you do which is entertaining
5. She LOVES Ruger and it is too cute and fun!
Here are her 5 milestones:
1. Eating pureed foods
2. Sleeps from 10-7 usually
3. Rolling over like crazy
4. pretty much sitting up on her own
5. started splashing in the bath
We love our little girl so much and it is amazing what a baby does to your life and your priorities she has changed a lot in our house but we are truly grateful for this little girl that we get to enjoy!
hope everyone is having a great weekend.
-T-

5 comments:

  1. I CANNOT believe she is 6 months old already!! Where has the time gone?! But super cute pictures! She is quite the little lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute daughter! She sure is getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is WAY cuter in "Real Life" - and has the sweetest giggle ever!!
    Auntie Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the first picture, she looks so much older. And I have to wait another 4 months til I get to see her! Woah!
    Sorry I haven't had a chance to read your blog and comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie - I need to get out there SOON!! How about the weekend after thanksgiving? Niki and I will fly out Friday evening and fly home Monday evening??

    ReplyDelete