So as I am sitting here tonight I am all alone without my husband!
He is gone on a hunting trip with Jay, Clint and Kurt.
He has been gone since thursday night which so far has seemed like an eternity.
He is gone on a hunting trip with Jay, Clint and Kurt.
He has been gone since thursday night which so far has seemed like an eternity.
Lynella is sick...OF COURSE!! I don't really know if you would call it sick though...she is teething
She has had a fever and diaper rash since Wade left...of course!
But seems to be better tonight.
We have been keeping busy cleaning windows and re-organizing the house.
Today we went to Grandma Sandi's which was a tonne of fun!
Islay, Zara and Kanya were there as well which just made the day even more fun.
Then my neighbor invited me over for supper so we went and she made salmon and it was SO good!!
And now here I am tonight all alone again just thinking about my husband hoping he is having a good time and is still alive (I am sure he is!)
The only thing that really bugs me is that there really is no way to get a hold of him.
Like yesterday my grandma's sister Lily (she is 90 and has alziemers) had a stroke...the doctor is saying she might have another one in the next 24-72 hours and might pass on...which really is too bad but is almost better she does...she doesn't remember anyone and can't talk very good now since the stroke. But Wade is gone...and so this sucks because he has no idea what is going on over here!!
He is going to come home and Nella will have a tooth and the house will be re-arranged and it is wierd that he is not reachable! So now I am just rambling and should save you all the reading and go to bed...with Ruger (better than nothing!!) So I hope everyone is had a good Monday!
-T-



So I was thinking when we come out there....how about instead of shopping with money we don't have, lets just have a cardmaking party?? I can bring a bunch of our stuff here and you and Terry can show us how to use it! :) What do you think?
ReplyDeleteohh and I need to go to IKEA and Niki wants a pedicure! haha!!
ReplyDeleteTara - you are not all alone anymore - you need to do a new blog!!
ReplyDeleteSue - that is a GREAT idea!! I just borrowed a bunch of Xmas stamps from Deb and I have lots of paper and ribbon and we can have a blast!!
Lynella, card-making, Quelf, and Hot Stone Grilling - what more could you want??