So I took a couple days off because I originally was only going to do this for a month. But it has been requested (Niki) that I keep on. So I will keep doing it!! So here we go:

So we went to the doctors on Tuesday Wynn is 13.5 lbs and lynella is 25 lbs. I can't believe how fast they are growing!!
Wynn started rolling over last night. His sister was rolling over a lot sooner than he is. But I want him to stay a baby for longer so I don't mind!!
Lynella is such a pest sometimes, Wynn started crying so I came over to see what was wrong and here his sister is pulling his socks off (not gently) as soon as he saw me he quite crying so I had to get a picture!!
Remember how lynella pulls out all my dish cloths? Well she now pulls them all out and gives ONE to her brother. So cute!
-T-
So we went to the doctors on Tuesday Wynn is 13.5 lbs and lynella is 25 lbs. I can't believe how fast they are growing!!
Wynn started rolling over last night. His sister was rolling over a lot sooner than he is. But I want him to stay a baby for longer so I don't mind!!
Lynella is such a pest sometimes, Wynn started crying so I came over to see what was wrong and here his sister is pulling his socks off (not gently) as soon as he saw me he quite crying so I had to get a picture!!
Remember how lynella pulls out all my dish cloths? Well she now pulls them all out and gives ONE to her brother. So cute!
-T-



WOW does he ever look like you did at that age! I have a couple baby pictures of you that look EXACTLY like these ones of him!!
ReplyDeleteHe's getting too big.....