Sunday, October 30, 2011

PED Day 41

K I promise I will post a picture a day for a month again. I just realized that it has become a habit and I have a lot of photos to share!! So Friday I hosted a little Halloween get together.
This was the centre piece on the table
These were the party favors on our mantle
The party begins!! We colored some magnets
And carved some pumpkins. This was the boys.
Carla and jobes pumpkin.
Lynellas pumpkin. She just dove in to take the guts out of that pumpkin!!
This was the final product. We had a lot of fun and on another note...
Wynn has started grabbing and stuff!! And...
Sitting pretty good!! Tomorrow I will have a post of the two birthdays we had today and probably a halloween post.. Can't believe it is already that time of year again!!
-T- BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment: