Oh hello there!
I just wanted to share these two photos of the two of my munchkins.
I really don't think my two children look anything like eachother...like at all!
They have different hair, lynella had a round face his is long, wynn is long and scrawny lynella was a little on the chubby side. Anyways I thought these were too cute!
Lynella - 4 months - in the kitchen
Wynn - 3 months - in the kitchen
I do think it is funny that this happened in the kitchen for both of them. Maybe if I would have put the tray on with Wynn he wouldn't look so uncomfortable?
But then again Lynella is using Sophie giraffe for a pillow...
Hope everyone is having a good week
(it's Wednesday October 12... ALREADY!)
-T-



They definatly have one thing in common - they sleep the exact same way. haha. Too cute - hard to believe Lynella was that tiny!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys, and miss you!
Auntie Niki
I agree with Auntie Niki!
ReplyDeleteThey're so cute.. I wish Mya would fall asleep in her Bumbo.. She would throw herself out of it instead. LOL!