Lynella and I had a little photoshoot... Ayla suggested just to use natural light so that is what I did and here is just a little sneak peak as to what we did!
I don't want to share them all because I will be using at least one of them on her birth announcement so I wanted to leave you in suspense.
so here are 10 things I already Love about our little girl.
I LOVE:
1. That you love your baths (it makes my job a lot easier)
2. That you sleep at least 5 hours in the night already
3. Your smiles that I can finally get out of you
4. Your grunting even though it gets annoying after a while
5. All of your facial expressions that you make
6. That when you grab on to my finger you rarely let go
7. That you look like me AND your dad
8. Your little toes and fingers
9. That when someone holds you, you just stare
10. YOU!
I am sure as time goes on there will be a lot more to add to this list. I am really enjoying watching this little girl grow already. She is already such a sweetheart, and yet I still can't belive she is part of Wade and I. It is such a crazy thing!
-T-



she is beautiful!!!!i've been checking ur blog all the time waiting for more pics!!
ReplyDeletetime flys once u have a baby!!
oh and wayne and my dad want to see a pic of wade with his baby girl!!:)